health & safety
Our Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) policies and procedures enable us to identify, assess and control our hazards and risks while using a process of continuous improvement to reduce the likelihood and consequences of incidents and injuries.
So far as reasonably predictable, we will endeavour to:
- Achieve a safe and incident free workplace
- Consider WHS in project planning and work activities
- Involve workers in the decision making process through regular communication and consultation
- Ensure workers and subcontractors identify the control risks in the workplace
- Monitor and review the elimination or control of potential risks
- Enhance employees’ WHS knowledge through education and training
- Comply with all WHS legislation, relevant Standards and Codes of Practice
Inland Petroleum are committed to providing a safe place of work and being an employer of choice with regards to HSEQ.